Kevin in Liberia

Its Purpose: to raise awareness of current social, political, ethical, and spiritual issues within a relief and development context in Liberia. Its effectiveness is simple: It relies on me, the author, to provide insightful, and often debate-sparking material that will encourage you, the reader to get engaged through comment contributions, emails, and promoting others to read, re-think, and respond to the important issues discussed.

I know not which is most profitable to me, health or sickness, wealth or poverty, nor anything else in the world. That discernment is beyond the power of men or angels, and is hidden among the secrets of your Providence, which I adore, but do not seek to fathom. ~ a prayer by Blaise Pascal

Monday, March 13, 2006


My First Stab at Liberian Public Transportation
Posted by Kev-o-rama

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Cadley Dad said…

    Hi Kevin,
    two pictures, same good-looking girl and you! I wonder if she's the marrying kind?

    I've read about the garbage before so I wasn't so shocked, there's a guy who blogs about Liberia who professes to be a garbage collector!

    Can you imagine what revenues could be made by the locals if tourism (surfing maybe) was made a priority.

    I love the school idea, Western Union seems to be a good idea, but the fees are high for a small amount, give me some idea! There's a scheme over here where you can sponsor the school dinners for a class or a school (so at least they get one meal) but it's for other countries. What kind of money would get what over there.

    What would be best, can the lady contact me direct, I don't mind, don't beat around the bush - I can only say no!

    Best Regards

    Ian

    PS Have you found anyone suitable for your job yet? It may be an idea to send it via your successor, only a thought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google